Be a Part of Lancaster's Urban Vibe
Meet us at Champion Forge
- On-site parking
- Harrisburg Ave visibility
- West end of Lancaster city
- Minutes from the Park City Mall exit of US Route 30
- Highly visible signage
- Wide frontage as a % of total square feet
Urban & Suburban Combination
- Walkable neighborhood
- Existing neighborhood density
- Urban architecture, with plenty of parking
About Lancaster's West End Neighborhood
Welcome to Lancaster’s Rising Star. The West End.
Here, Franklin & Marshall College is in the midst of an incredible renaissance. Lancaster General Hospital is building out and up. Minor league baseball regularly draws suburbanites who a decade ago were nowhere to be found. And, the rail yard redevelopment has begin.
Area housing values are very strong, car and foot traffic is soaring. (Traffic count on Harrisburg Avenue – 28,857 VPD) And new restaurants and service businesses more and more point to here… as the place to be.
In the middle of it all is Champion Forge.
Named after its genesis, the Champion Blower & Forge Company, the Forge was a prominent foundry during America’s manufacturing glory days. Then, iron melt fire. Today, old meets new, people meet friends, and proprietors meet upscale shoppers and diners. It’s easy to understand why!
|Category||1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|'06 Population Housing||21,770||100,764||163,439|
|'06 Households Est.||8,902||39,491||63,277|
|'06 Est. Avg. HH Income||$47,537||$54,272||$41,014|
- Highly visible location on Harrisburg Ave & Charlotte St
- Newly renovated 19th century warehouse
- Total space is 20,500+/- sq/ft on 1.4 acres
- Street level, first floor space available
- Landlord approves for modified vanilla box
- Great visibility & traffic flow
- On-site parking
- All available space is free span, no columns
- Most space only 40ft +/- deep, with 2 side exposure
- Zoned MU – wide variety of commercial uses are permitted
- Pylon & roof signage allotment per tenant
- Traffic count on Harrisburg Avenue – 28,857 VPD